Monday, August 24, 2009

Quick briefs...

We have had a very very busy July and August, so I apologize for my lack of communication skills. Here are a few tidbits of "Ben and Corineah news".

1. We moved - to Fargo, ND (as in North Dakota). We lucked out on an "sight-unseen" apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (with the exception of the 3rd floor business).

2. Ben started his new job - he's the livestock judging coach and animal science instructor at NDSU, he has his first meeting with the team today.

3. I finished my M.S. degree, but am currently un-employed. We'll let you know when that situation changes.

4. We got back recently from a trip to Indiana, Ben judged the market lamb showmanship at the Indiana State Fair. He was great!

5. While in Indiana - our car got broken into and my laptop was stolen. Hence, the lack of communication (I'm updating the blog from the local branch of the Fargo Library). Looking forward to having a computer back soon!

6. We are in the process of updating our phone plans, so that we can visit with more people on the phone without going over our minutes (it only took one $200+ phone bill to realize that we needed to make a change).

7. We are excited for any and all possible visitors to ND, it's really pretty this right now. I'd recommend coming before winter unless you plan an extended stay!

This will have to do for now, I'll give a more indepth update once I have my internet back. I'd like to send a quick shout out to all our friends and family back in school, GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to both of you. It seems like between SD and ND moving north is the cool thing to do. We missed you at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete