Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Meat Mythcrushers

I seem to rarely find time to talk about the industry I'm so passionate about.....but Ben forwarded me a tool/talking piece I cannot help but share.

Visit, www.meatmythcrushers.com to see what I'm talking about. I know my ag-rovate friends will find this particularly interesting as we continue to get the message out there about safe food production, healthy lifestyles and showcasing the family farms that make it all possible.

The work is a collaborative effort between the American Dietetic Association, American Meat Science Association, Am. Veterinary Medical Assoc., Council for Ag. Science & Technology, and Institute of Food Technologists. Kudos to those organizations for providing a united front! And share with any producer or consumer you think will benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment