Saturday, June 12, 2010

Godsey family photos

Over our whirl-wind trip to Kansas over memorial weekend - we had family pictures taken from an up-and-coming photographer near my our home. It was part of my siblings gift to my parents for the 25th wedding anniversary back in January. We were able to squeeze it in between the Friday, Saturday and Sunday livestock shows that the kids compete in - and boy was it bright outside that day!

We got the official word the that the photos were uploaded and ready for our viewing pleasure. This if just some of my many favorites. You can view the rest of the photos at this link. Josey does a great job (and is VERY reasonably priced)........and we would definitely recommend her to anyone needing senior, wedding, family or engagement photos done. I'm very pleased with how the photos turned out, especially since its been almost 7 full years since we've had family pictures done. Our family has grown considerably since then with the additions of my hubby, Grady's gal and the two little girls.

We'll be making an order in the next couple of weeks - so if you are interested in ordering pictures, please let me know. In the meantime, don't hesitate to admire and then give Josey a call for your next photo needs!




















1 comment:

  1. The pictures are awesome. I love the color theme for clothing that your family went with. She did a really good job. Hope you enjoyed your time at home.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete