Sunday, February 12, 2012

Its not that I've been uninspired...................................

Ben has been giving me a hardtime about blogging, and I hadn't realized that it had been THAT long until I finally visited today.  November 2nd, wow!  That's ridiculous!  As my title says, "Its not that I've been uninspired" because alot has been going on, I've just not devoted the spare time towards the blog.  But, I bet things will get better - I have a feeling about it!

We're back in the grind of life - Ben's on the last of his 5 week stint travelling with roughly 2 big trips left before hanging up the hat for the season.  I'm back in class, both as a teacher and a student - hoping to survive the spring semester!

We've got a few surprises in store for you followers, but its not quite that time.  Lets just say you won't be disappointed!  In the meantime, here's hoping there are still a few of you out there that read this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment