Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just a little teaser.........

You'll have to check-out my facebook page for all the photos. We just a couple steps away from finally calling this place home! We've got a few things to hammer out like:

a) who's going to pay for the removal of our house-guests (the hornets living in attic)

b) a new septic system (we have a high water table up here)

and finally

c) a closing day (we just booked our last free weekend in June with work-related activities!).


Last Thursday, we had our home inspection. It was hard to get me back to town afterward....the crazy had set in. All it took was the sound of no cars, a few mallard ducks in the creek and a hammock in the tree to trip it off. The next thing you know, I'm lying in the grass - broken hammock under my butt (did you know you're not supposed to swing around in circles in a hammock) and a very embarrassed husband explaining to the inspector that I'm not really his wife as he ushered me to the car for a time-out.
Can you imagine how the rest of this story went?
Check out the pictures on my facebook page!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Corineah - I LOVE IT!!! Very happy for you two!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete