Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Since she already shared, I don't have to keep it a secret anymore!!

Well, I (we) were trying to be courteous and respectful of some very exciting news we have to share regarding our family on the Williams' side - but I see that she just spilled the beans on the Owens' family blog......................so it's fair game, right?


Drum roll please...............................................................................................................................STOP!


We just found out that we're going to be an aunt and uncle again! Ben's sister Lyndsey (the brunette) and her husband Matt are expecting a little rascal just before Christmas time!!


Just so Lyndsey knows, I'll construct a short list of names that are "not available" for their use for their reference when they start name searching, along with an even shorter list of physical characteristics that her kids are not allowed to possess (I've got dibs on the red hair and freckles, missy). Now truly, I have no claim to the red hair and freckles, but I'm hoping that at least one of our future, un-conceived children will also possess these features sometime in the future. Is that weird? I don't care if you think its weird.


Anyway, we're totally excited - mostly because there is nobody more entertaining in Ben's family to undergo this experience first than Lyndsey......she always has us rolling in laughter with her stories, but undoubtably we're excited to spoil another neice/nephew in the process.


I know the damage is technically done, but we do have 2 neices on the Godsey side, so if you could make this one a boy - it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Lyndsey. (and Matt). My only request is that if your baby is fortunate enough to be this good looking, you give him/her away.

Seriously, I'm kidding. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment