Friday, March 5, 2010

Flashback to Christmas.

I'm a "little bit" younger than most of the crew I work with. Except Anne. But I like to think they're still young at heart.

Every month or so - we have a small party - to celebrate a holiday, birthday or for no special occasion other than we can. I'm always up for a theme.

My favorite theme - the ugly sweater parties at Christmas time. I went all out.

Thrift store sweater vest with a LARGE snowman and snowflakes.

Stockings with the bottoms cut out slipped over my shoes.

Homemade accessories made of DollarTree metallic colored pipe cleaners.



It was a bit ridiculous - I know.

I don't care. I had fun - people laughed.

Goal accomplished. Successful Christmas party.

Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. The earring are fabulous. Maybe you could start up a home business!

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete