Thursday, May 6, 2010

a Prayer for You.

We've been asking God for a lot of guidance lately - to help us understand our place in life, our place in North Dakota and trying to understand what his plans are for us. So it is only appropriate for us to take a moment to stray from our normal conversations with Him about our life, love and hopes to pray for the health, safety and prosperity of our loved ones on this national day of prayer - I found this on a wall hanging in our favorite Christian gift store here in Fargo. Please enjoy.
a Prayer for You
I said a prayer for you today
and know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart,
although He spoke no word. I didn't
ask for wealth or fame -
I knew you wouldn't mind. I asked Him
to send treasures of a far more lasting kind.
I asked that He'd be near you
at the start of each new day, to grant you
health & blessings, and friends to
share your way. I asked
for happiness for you in all things
great and small, but it was for
His loving care
I prayed for most of all.
-Author Unknown.
Please remember to give thanks today and everyday for the blessings in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment